Fendi Fountain Rescue

Now we have all heard of the Trevi fountain in Rome, whether you have personally been, tossed in a coin to make a wish, or you have seen numerous films where love in inevitable, (and not just in the films it would seem, my beautiful friend Jenni recently got engaged by the fountain =] awwww) it is not surprising that it is in need of constant renovation - especially with the estimated 3,000 visitors it receives daily.


A massive project is underway in an attempt to improve landmarks across Rome, and Fashion house Fendi has announced it will pay £2m for the restoration of the fountain which is said to be the most thorough since completion in 1762.




Awww this did make me smile, can't be having my bessies engagement spot in ruins! And with the amount Fendi charge for their items, I have no doubts they can afford to splash out!

 

 I have never managed to get to Rome, but I think I will wait until after the building work!  Do you have any tips or love stories to share?


 much love,

post signature

Thanks for reading harrietdaisy! Don't forget to follow me and please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions! XOXO

5 Comments:

  1. hi dear, thanks for a nice comment ;) your blog is cool too ;) what you think about follow each other? Just let me know ;*

    kisses Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hunni! I thought I couldn't follow you, because I couldnt find the follow section, but this was me being totally stupid! I have now found it at the bottom of your blog haha and I am pleased to say I can now stalk your blog much more easily and you now have a new follower =) xx

      Delete
  2. love your blog! its so cute and i am not ashamed to say i am a little bit of a stalker because i love it so much!
    
I therefore nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    
take a look if you would, thank you very much so pleaseeee 
<3<3<3
    http://katie-annarose.blogspot.co.uk


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha thats so sweet thank you lovely! =) I need to look into the Liebster Award thing, I've seen it about a few times! Thank you for the nomination! xx

      Delete
  3. awww i know, she is living the dream haha! So jealous! Hopefully one day I can be half as lucky haha! xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger