Fix up look sharp

Just a little follow on from yesterdays blog....

If like me you suck at painting nails and often find yourself covered in nail varnish... here is something that will help make things a lot easier!..



I found this nail varnish corrector pen on ASOS and boy could I have done with this yesterday.  You should have seen me wrapping a pencil up in tissue paper and dipping that into nail varnish remover for the finishing touches!.... Needless to say it didn't work very well! So glad I have found this, it is going in my basket for the next time I order!


post signature

Thanks for reading harrietdaisy! Don't forget to follow me and please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions! XOXO

2 Comments:

  1. This is awesome, I totally need this!!! Thanks for sharing.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this! I've seen Essies version but never got round to it! Looks great

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger