Shoe Addiction




I should probably start by introducing myself... I am Harriet =) I am living in Qatar at the moment, which often is restricting for current fashions - so I have to make do with what I can get away with.... but I make up for this with buying excess shoes!!  It has become an addiction!


I have never blogged before, but wanted to share everything that I love fashion wise.... hope you enjoy!

So.... I have recently come across a FANTASTIC website for shoes... Sole Society! And as soon as I get paid these bad boys will be on order!! I'm loving the nude colour and the fact that they will go with EVERYTHING!



I am also obsessed with spikes at the moment, I do believe that everything can be improved with a few spikes and studs!  Love these loubies and have them on order!! Wish they would get here already!! And I got some cheap knock offs with the nude pair.


Also if you haven't checked out Nelly for shoes you should on the imeed!  There are loads of original designs for cheap prices, it is VERY easy to fill up the ol' online basket!!

H <3



5 Comments:

  1. Loving the blog girl! Your shoe collection makes me highly envious! Make sure you post pics of those Loubies the second they arrive - jel!

    Http://Saharalou.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gar can you believe I am still waiting!? I think they might have been stolen at customs ='( ggaarrrrr

      xx

      Delete
  2. i'm very jealous of your shoe collection! Nice blog too, i'm now following xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, can i steal a pair? haha. think i can understand your shoe obsession, sales are not helping mine at all!

    CC xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha any time you wish lovely! I know all I seem to do is browse shoes online!!

      H x

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger