Croc falls

I just wanted to share a few of my future purchases! I tried on these fabulous Roberto Cavalli specs which are in the 2013 Spring collection, in City Center mall yesterday and it sent me on a search for them online!

Whilst searching for new collections I also decided to browse a few of the high street online shops and came across this River Island waterfall biker jacket! I will be heading over to Villaggio to try it on a little later!

I thought I'd team the jacket with a simple top spruced up with a drop necklace like this one from Topshop, leggings and these killer Steve Madden boots!

H <3


Waterfall Jacket: River Island | Necklace: Topshop | Sunglasses: Roberto Cavalli | 
Boots: Steve Madden

2 Comments:

  1. That jacket :o love it!

    Http://Saharalou.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh I know right!! I absolutely love it!! I really hope they have it in the RI here so I can try it on before I order! =) xx

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger