Liebster Award

After a bit of research I was so happy to find out that I had been nominated by two gorgeous girlies, Megan Butler and Katie-Anna Rose, for a Liebster Award.  I didn’t really know what this was, but finally got around to looking into and completing it this evening.  So here goes!...


The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

My 11 facts:
1. My name is Harriet Daisy & I am 25! Far too old!
2. I have lived in Qatar for over 2 years
3. I studied film production technology at university in Stafford
4. I have a Toile bedsheet set, and if the people are upside down on the pillowcase I find I have a really bad day!
5. I am addicted to shoes, the higher the better
6. I am 5’7”
7. I have two cats, George & Ziggi
8. I used to think I was awesome at making music videos at college and uni, they can still be found online, 
where you are entitled to cringe and laugh as much as I do when I watch them!
9. I went to Sri Lanka 3 times last year
10. I want to own a bar/club at some point
11. I have moved house 15 times


11 Questions from Megan Butler:
1.     What encouraged you to start blogging?
-       I started writing blogs when I first started working at Al Jazeera. They started off as news blogs, but I only recently started blogging about lifestyle etc.

2.     What shop do you have to go in to?
- I always have to go into Topshop, I could live in the one in Oxford Street

3. What clothes item do you have the most of?
- Shoes, Shoes and more shoes, I am addicted!  Although I should purchase more flats!

4. What is your favourite item to wear?
- I love wearing a good ol’ maxi dress, so handy for the hot weather in Qatar, and a good way to cover up!

5. Day wear or night wear?
- Night wear, dress up rather than down! 

6. Favourite make up brand?
- I use M.A.C for most items, but YSL for the majority of my lipsticks!

7. Favourite tv show?
- Friends is my all time favourite! But loving Dexter – I really hope season 8 is in the pipe line. Oooo and Not Going Out – sooo funny!

8. What trend you predict will be big in 2013?
- I was loving Roberto Cavallis spring/summer collection.  Lots of beautiful flowy dresses and gorgeous prints!  Also has a great range of sunglasses out too! Perfect for the summer sun!

9. What style of bag are you currently rocking?
- My trusty LV tote <3

10. Favourite magazine?
- Back in the UK I loved MORE, perfect mix of celeb, fashion & lifestyle. In Qatar, has to be Ahlan!

11. What is your favourite band, singer etc?
- At the moment I’m loving Foster the People, but no personal fav really, I love a bit of everything.

11 Questions from Katie-Anna Rose
1.     Where is your favourite place in the world?
- I absolutely love Sri Lanka, it’s so nice to chill out on the beach, and the people are the friendliest in the world <3

2. What is your greatest achievement?
- Working in TV.  During my summer job whilst I was at university, my boss asked me why I was doing a media course and told me I would never make it in the media! Well boom… I did =)

3. What is your favourite food?
- I love a stir fry, tasty veggies, easy to cook, mix it up with various sauces! Nom nom!!

4. What was the first blog you followed? 
- One of my bessies http://saharalou.blogspot.com/

5. Why did you start a blog?
-       I started writing blogs when I first started working at Al Jazeera. They started off as news blogs, but I only recently started blogging about lifestyle etc.

6. What is your pet hate?
- When someone facebooks me to see how I am enjoying Dubai!  IT’S QATAR PEOPLE!!!!

7. Favourite T.V show?
- Friends & Dexter

8. What do you do in your free time?
- Spend time with friends, hang out at the souq or beach in the day.  I would like to take up more activities, like wakeboarding, really wish I could do that!

9. Favourite item of clothing?
- I love my tassled waistcoats at the moment, instantly transforms an outfit to bohemian chic

10. Shoes you love?
- Louboutins are my all time fav! Still waiting for mine to arrive!!! I fear they may have been stolen at customs!

11. Favourite blog?
- http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/ I recently found her blog and I find her so inspirational, I find myself glued to her blog, it’s the perfect mix of fashion and life! 
& http://www.shewearsfashion.com/ - she is so gorgeous I love spying on her outfits!

11 Questions from me:
1.     Which one makeup item could you not live without?
2.     If you could have one shop as your wardrobe, which would you pick?
3.     Happiest memory of 2012?
4.     What do you hope for 2013?
5.     Favourite designer?
6.     Where in the world would you most like to visit?
7.     Favourite place in the world right now?
8.     Favourite movie?
9.     Favourite blog?
10.  Who is your guilty pleasure?
11.  Pet hate.



much love,
post signature
Thanks for reading harrietdaisy! Don't forget to follow me and please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions! XOXO

13 Comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and I agree, always dress up rather than down. New follower here :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! =) Thanks for following lovely! Also love your blog, not sure if I told you already but I'm following! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you Hun, I'm chuffed :) about 2 follow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for the follow bbe! And no worries <3 your blog! x

      Delete
  3. Aw, I loved reading this. Thanks for nominating me again :). I love Dexter, it's so so good! I'm excite to watch season 7 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah do it - I <3 Dexter I've all finished now with season 7 and I have no idea how to fill my time haha xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me hun! will give you a shout out on my twitter :)

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem bbe! Thanks for the twitter shout out! xx

      Delete
  5. oh, wow, thank you so much for nominaded my blog honey! love you ;*
    and of course follow you back ;*

    kisses Violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool of the nomination! congratulations!


    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunni! Checked out your blog and following you! Such beautiful style x

      Delete
  7. Thanks lovely, checked out your blog <3 it! New follower in me! x

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger