And the award goes to...



With the Golden Globes being the height of conversation today I thought I would give my input on the evenings events.  Being a film graduate it is a little disgraceful that I haven’t even seen any of the films up for nomination bar Life of Pi - which was fantastic! (go and watch it if you haven’t) So I will be commenting on my personal favourite outfits of the evening. 




I absolutely loved Jennifer Lopez’s outfit by Zuhair Murad, the sheer illusion look replaces the illusion block from last season but does the same job! It is great at hiding those lumps and bumps and gives us all great curves! She teamed the dress with tousled hair and nude makeup! Gorgeous! 




I j’adore Alexander McQueen creations and Kate Hudsons gown was no exception.  I love the brocade theme, the belt detailing sets the whole outfit out without over accessorising and the fishtail adds height and extra glamour!








With the spring sun just around the corner (fingers crossed because I am freezing at the moment!) sugary colours and nudes make a come back, combine the look with sheer panels and pop on your skyscaper heels and you’ll be ready for a picnic in the park in no time!


Now although is was not my favourite outfit of the evening, also not ideal for every day wear and actually made Lucy Liu look like a disney character - it is very in trend!  Botanical prints are here for the spring and combined with candy colours as we have previously mentioned all you will want to do is go and frolic in a field! 



Here are a few ideas for your garden inspired creations!





Dresses: Asos








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger