Tink Couture

With the spring season coming up, it is about time I get my holiday body back into shape after all the xmas pigging out (plus it was part of my NY resolution, which of course has gone down the pan!) after all what is better than spending a lazy ladies day by the pool at the Intercon on a Wednesday afternoon or cruising in the gulf coast on a dhow?






Thinking of these excursions made me realise it is time to purchase some new bikinis, and thinking back to last year I found a few that I knew no one in Qatar would have.  I absolutely have to share her work because it is amazing, I cannot praise her enough! Check out Tink Couture on Facebook, she has custom made bikinis, tankinis the lot and she really is incredible!  I purchased a couple of bikinis from her last year which have been widely admired and I can't wait to buy a few more!



These are the items that I purchased last year, you may recognise the orange bikini as the one Frankie from TOWIE was spotted in.  Although I wasn't sure exactly where I could get away with wearing this, it still had to be in my wardrobe!

These next photos I have stolen from her FB page, but I just wanted to show you the type of things that are available! 


She does a range of bikinis with embellishments and trims.


I am absolutely in love with this kaftan and the bikini, I have already messaged her to see if she has the bikini available!  Fingers crossed for me! x



Tink also custom designs phone and iPad covers and sells jewellery including beautiful tikka headpieces.

Check out her FB page!



much love,

post signature

Thanks for reading harrietdaisy! Don't forget to follow me and please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions! XOXO

8 Comments:

  1. Waw, they are GORGEOUS and very different!

    Great blog and thank you for the kind comment, I'm following you back :).

    www.crazyclassycute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, there has been a few times I've turned up to the beach and had someone wearing the same swimwear - this never happens now haha!

      xx

      Delete
  2. those bikinis are gorgeous! made me miss summer sooo much!!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I know bring back the sun QUICK! =)
      xx

      Delete
  3. These are fantastically brilliant bikinis!

    I am so excited to follow your site! I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch dear xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger