Dubai Love

Well I am a little bit annoyed with myself for the lack of blog communication as of late! So I thought I would give you an overload of photos and an update of things that have been happening lately!

So last time I gave you an update I was on my way to Dubai, (well packing for it anyway!)  as soon as I arrived I jumped into a taxi and spent the next few hours in the Emirates Mall, I stupidly did not pack ANYTHING that I wanted to wear for the whole weekend.  A spending overload later, I finally made it to the Stone Roses gig in Media City.

Topshop: Black Fringe Maxi Cover Up £32.00



I opted for a Topshop jersey mini dress turned maxi via fringe, and dressed it up with black Steve Madden Wedges that I bought last time I was in Dubai and grouped necklaces from H&M.
Steve Madden Strap Cross Wedges £64.99

I stupidly didn't take any full length photos, but here are a few snaps from the night!


 
Most of Al Jazeera ended up in Dubai!
Stone Roses at Media City.  I went not knowing that Ian Brown was the lead singer of Stone Roses! (I know I know!) Turns out I sat next to him at Nandos! Mini claim to fame!

Well the drinking went far into the early hours of the morning, and I was greeted bright and early by Sally all ready to shop again!  I have no idea how, but I managed to drag my sorry self around Dubai Mall!  I realised that most of the shops have this crazy system where if you want to return something, they end up giving you a gift card rather than refunding the money! Stupid as I don't live there and will rarely be able to use the card!  I suppose its 'free' money next time I go! Every cloud ay! =)

Second night watching the script at Festival City
I opted for a monochrome leopard dress from H&M with wet look leggings (Topshop), and New Look shoe boots. Gotta love the cheap and cheerful New Look shoes!

Black Peeptoe Shoe Boots  £24.99

I also ended up splashing out a little.... and if you know much about Dubai bags then you will know exactly where I got this bad boy from!  All hail the Hermes Birkin! I used it for the first time a couple of days ago, and ended up spilling Thai salad juice EVERYWHERE! Brilliant!! So glad it isn't cloth inside, so I could wipe it clean!


I also ended up buying my first pair of CL shoes, I stole this pic off Google images as I am currently at work, but will upload them on Instagram later tonight!


Anywho..... There have been a few nights out recently, so thought I would leave you with a collection!



 














 A night would not be complete without a few toilet shots!




 Much love readers! xxx


post signature
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I absolutely love reading and responding to your comments, so please leave them! Don't forget the link to your blog as I would love to follow you back!

20 Comments:

  1. looks like you had so much fun.. love the bag and the CLs
    x
    http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks lovely. In <3 with the shoes too... so happy to have some finally! x

      Delete
  2. I love that Topshop dress and am jealous you got to see The Stone Roses. I admittedly never bring clothes on vacation (just underwear and pjs lol) and start buying all my clothes and shoes as soon as I arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea to buy clothes on holiday every time, at least you get an idea of the weather and what you are going to need/not need! Not sure I could always do that, got to think of the cash ha! x

      Delete
  3. I love the top shop cover up and the leopard print shoes, beaut!xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, please check out mine here:-----> http://thatenvy.blogspot.com/2013/02/topshop-new-arrivals-clothing-edition.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a kwl blog you have there! You have a new follower in me =) x

      Delete
  5. NICE ¨¨

    http://www.benedictemagen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love. I am loving your blog, such great style you have! x

      Delete
  6. Looks like so much fun!
    That Topshop dress is to die for. Completely in love with it.

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it was a really good weekend =) going back again in April haha can't keep away! x

      Delete
  7. Great post, your blog is so interesting! The topshop cover up is to die for too!
    Newest follower here, I'd love for you to follow back if you'd like:)
    Melina x

    http://stylelastsalifetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweets, what an awesome blog you have, loved the DIY to the peplum top! Genius idea! x

      Delete
  8. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweets, will check it out on your blog and give you a shout out on my twitter! x

      Delete
  9. Nice journey, nice day. The christian louboutin shoes are so beautiful. I like them.
    But they are a little bit expensive.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    http://4myfashionstyle.blogspot.com
    http://4girlsinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! Great blog you have there, I have followed you! x

      Delete
  10. Fantastic Dubai!!
    Visit my blog too, new post up!
    Maybe follow each?
    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely blog you have Elen, you have a new follower in me! x

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger