Cage Dress


The first time I saw the structured dress was back in 2008 when ASOS Black launched its cage dress.  I fell instantly in love, although others were sceptical of the design I chose to represent me turning 21.  In all honesty, it wasn’t very practical for the night life in Liverpool and I wasn’t fond of the statue squat pose I had to persevere with in the taxi, but still to this day I am in love with this dress.  (Hopefully now I have joined the gym I will be able to fit into it once again!)  

My all time favourite dress

Another dress by ASOS that I loved, but was never brave enough to wear


With this is mind, you can imagine my delight when I saw the D&G Summer Spring 2013 collection, they had a couple of wicker pieces to die for. What do you think?

I <3 this so much! I wish it was more practical!


This then led onto further research where I came across the Chromat collections, albeit these are far from practical, but I NEED to own at least one piece.


This is my favourite of the collection!


 
If you are not feeling very brave, but fancy trying out the cage trend, you could always opt the swim suit versions if you don’t mind the tan lines, or a novelty head wear piece, perfect for fancy dress!







Did you see Natasha Hamilton rocking this trend on Saturday Night Takeaway!  Absolutely loved this skirt, such a shame it was custom made, I spend many an hour googling for this bad boy!!


What are your thoughts on this style? Love or Hate?

Love as always x
post signature

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I absolutely love reading and responding to your comments, so please leave them! Don't forget the link to your blog as I would love to follow you back!

3 Comments:

  1. you sure have to be bold to wear it - but i'm absolutely smitten with the cage design <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feelling good on reading this, so creative and beautyfully.
    Realy loved that!
    http://www.superstrands.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger